Monday, September 21, 2009

Weight Loss Progress: 165/167

Just had my Monday-morning weigh-in, so I can now officially report that I’m 165 lbs (74.8 kg).  That’s 1 lb (0.45 kg) less than I weighed last week, and 2 lbs (0.9 kg) less than my goal for this week, 167 lbs (75.7 kg).

Weight_Loss_20090921

My plan is to lose 1 lb (0.45 kg) per week, through a combination of diet and exercise.  I don’t really want to lose weight faster than that, since that would mean I’m probably not eating enough, and not maintaining a healthy diet.  So this past week, I did well.

I’ve also started some strength-training, mostly concentrating on chest and triceps, in order to try to boost how many push-ups I’m able to do.

As a side note, I wrote this post using Windows Live Writer. It supports both WYSIWYG editing and direct HTML editing. I like it so far (although the built-in editor at Blogger is pretty good too).

No comments:

Post a Comment