Tuesday, September 21, 2010

12 lbs in 12 weeks (Week 3)

Well, another good week.  I managed to lose another 2 lbs, so I'm down to 164.5 lbs.  Here’s today’s chart:


weight_loss_20100920

I don’t know how much I trust this result, since I still think I’ve been eating too much for my evening meal.  I watch what I eat but I haven’t exactly been abstemious.

I’ve been doing my usual routine in the gym, and the strength-training is going well.  This past week I managed 12-14 push-ups per day, so there’s been definite improvement.

One frustrating thing is that with all the salt in my food (our chef uses lots of it for flavor), I retain water and so it’s hard to know what my actual weight is, since it can fluctuate so much.  I find that I have to be careful about what I eat (that is, watch the salt) a day or two before my Monday weigh-in, so the results aren’t thrown off.

No comments:

Post a Comment